Lugormod Building Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» misc_bsp help
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:30 pm by Shadow

» The Sith of Qarr
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 8:57 pm by Cor

» Admin Key/disable teleports
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 4:06 am by Pierry

» Some possibly useful addons
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:37 pm by Pierry

» Active lugormod servers
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:23 am by Pierry

» Quick links
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:12 am by Pierry

» Help with trigger_usescript
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 am by flanagon

» New Lugormod U# (Windows + Linux)
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:03 am by Ufo

» iobject terminal
help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 pm by flanagon

help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc

3 posters

Go down

help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc Empty help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc

Post by NighTCrawleR Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:59 pm

hi,
i'm having a problem that i can't solve and i think that one of you could help me.
how can i restore a func_breakable or a misc_breakable after its being destroyed? with a script maybe?, can't think another solution..
or make and invisible npc.
NighTCrawleR
NighTCrawleR
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc Empty Re: help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc

Post by sifodias Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:33 am

To restore an ent you must do /action undodelete respawn
sifodias
sifodias
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc Empty Re: help, restore func_breakable/ invisible npc

Post by NighTCrawleR Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 am

Lol. sorry that's not the problem..

The entity is still there, only broke.
NighTCrawleR
NighTCrawleR
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by sifodias Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 am

Oh I see ... the only solution is deleting your ent and creating it again.
sifodias
sifodias
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by NighTCrawleR Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am

lol but that would be so noob.. np im triying to do it with a script.
NighTCrawleR
NighTCrawleR
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap94 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 pm

I think if you do /nudge (entity number) 0 0 0 that should make it respawn.

Also, I'd suggest you to turn your func_breakables into func_static's.
Soap94
Soap94
New User
New User

http://lugormod.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NighTCrawleR Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 pm

So tellme soap how can you do a button with that... i would like to do a button that when you press it restores the health of the model... do you people understand?

why u suggest that i should change my classname to func_static since func_static does not break?
NighTCrawleR
NighTCrawleR
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap94 Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 am

I don't know if that's actually possible, have you tried targeting the func after it's been destroyed?
Soap94
Soap94
New User
New User

http://lugormod.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NighTCrawleR Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

it's possible with script.
NighTCrawleR
NighTCrawleR
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down