Latest topics
» Admin Key/disable teleports
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 4:06 am by Pierry

» Some possibly useful addons
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:37 pm by Pierry

» Active lugormod servers
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:23 am by Pierry

» Quick links
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:12 am by Pierry

» Help with trigger_usescript
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 am by flanagon

» New Lugormod U# (Windows + Linux)
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:03 am by Ufo

» iobject terminal
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 pm by flanagon

» Useful Downloads
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:35 am by Kimmeh

» Lugormod U# on server
New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Shadow

New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout

Go down

New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout Empty New Forum Permissions and Advertisement Layout

Post by Zkyo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 pm

I have adjusted some permissions for the forum.

-Everyone can view all topics and posts
-Only users can post replies and create topics.
-Only Moderators and Admins can post in the sections "Zkyo's Guides" and "Guides made by Others".
-Anyone, Including guests, can post requests for guides.

If you own a clan and would like to post a information to help recruit people, there is a section for this here. When posting, be sure to include:

-Full name of clan
-Link to clan website (If one exists)
-Full server name with colors
-Server IP Address (If home hosted and the port # changes, say so)
-Basic information about the clan
-Pictures (Optional)
Zkyo
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lugorhelp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down